Monday, February 20, 2006

Bintan Triathlon

My adventure race partner, Andy, just called and said that he has got some complimentary entry to the Bintan Triathlon for me. Haha, where is life leading me to? Now I am doing Triathlon as well!! I want to put more time on climbing but this is too good to resist, free entry to the event, free hotel, free meal and free Ferry connection to and from Singapore. We are just gonna try out the sprint distance (750m swim, 20km bike and 5km run), should be a walk in the park for me. Then I can probably stay on the do some windsurfing in Bintan.

Next weekend, Ramon and Karen, my mates from the Nottingham days are getting married. The brother and sister team gathered for a meeting last night. It was kind of strange, we had to practise for hymn singing as there wouldn't be too many Christians in the church, so we had to be the 'choir' as well. The wedding will take place across NT, Kowloon and Hong Kong. We had to gathered in Tin Siu Wai in the moring, then stormed the bride's house in Tuen Mun, the church service will be in Central and the Banquet will be in TST. A new definition for 'Extreme Wedding', almost worth a google earth route.

No comments: