Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blog Banner Experiment

I spent the weekend developing some banners for my blogs with Photoshop and Illustrator. I wanted to fused a Freeyasoul logo with the picture but doesn't seen to always work. I've also tried my best to modify the blog's template, hoping to make the banner to rotate randomly, but it didn't work. If anyone comes across this knows a blogger hack to that, please let me know. I've left message on Hackosphere and Beautiful Beta, hoping to generate some discussions on that. Anyway, let me know what you think of my banners and how I can improve on them:

Siguniang Shan
Freeyasoul-Blog-Banner2

Nepal 1
Freeyasoul-Blog-Banner8

Nepal 2
Freeyasoul-Blog-Banner11

Lombak 1
Freeyasoul-Blog-Banner12

Lombak 2
Freeyasoul-Blog-Banner7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy catalogs the abrasive drain this tuesday night.


[url=http://spoiltrabbit.livejournal.com/306.html]this[/url]